A Visit with the Script Doctor
- Format: Classroom Course
- Credit: Pending
- Duration: 1 or half day session
- Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to better understand the importance of a prepared sales presentation.
- This class demonstrates the importance of “scripts” and “word tracks” for the real estate professional.
- Core focus is on handling virtually any objection and why “knowing your lines” is important in all industries.
- Utilizing the psychological approaches to cognitive dissonance, process learning identification, and negotiation strategies are part of this course that will be of interest to those engaged in selling as a profession.
- Available at this course is the acclaimed Script Doctor CD that has the National Association of Realtors Council of Residential Specialists product review committee seal of approval.
I. Orientation, class self-assessment
A. Why scripts?
B. When to use scripts.
C. Psychology of phrasing
C Live interactive session
D. Client/customer needs
III. Continuing education
A. Audio usage
B. Practicing what is important and where?
C. Successful selling with scripts for customer